Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Real Estate SEO?
SEO is the acronym used for Search Engine Optimisation. This is the process of ranking your website in the search engines for your main keywords – in this case real estate. For example if you are a real estate agent then such keywords as real estate agent in Florida would be one of these keywords. Obviously if you are based elsewhere the area would change!
If you are a real estate investor looking for distressed sellers then keywords such as “sell your house fast” or “we buy houses” would be useful.
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO is where you optimize your website for your local area – for example, Austin, Texas. You also need to set up a Google My Business (GMB) profile and ensure this is fully completed and optimized. The next step is to build citations and directory links for the GMB and also build quality links for your website. Having local area pages on your website is also highly recommended.
How Do I SEO My Real Estate Website?
If you are a client of Digital Bullet then we would do all of this for you. If you want to do it yourself you need to perform these activities:
- Run a full technical SEO audit
- Perform in-depth keyword research
- Add quality informative content to your home page and services pages
- Optimize the pages for the chosen keywords
- Generate quality-related backlinks from high authority websites
- Measure your progress using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business.
- Rinse and repeat!
We really couldn’t understand why one of our sites wasn’t ranking in our area.
Keith showed us some expert analysis and is transforming our efforts and increasing our visitors.
CEO – Ashley Buys Houses